It’s that time of year when new products are making their way onto store shelves and this year one of these products has caught my eye – the new Air Wick Color Changing Candle. You may have seen the commercials but if you haven’t this is what makes it unique, upon being lit the base of the candle lights up and begins glowing and changing colors. Air Wick sent me an Apple Cinnamon Medley to review, after all candles are one way to spice up a hotel room romantically, and let’s just say my family is enthralled. This candle has been sitting on our kitchen’s island flickering away changing colors while being the center of attention. I have no idea how Air Wick pulled off these eye-catching light effects but it is cool. If your’re curious, you can see the candle change colors here and be sure to check out the Air Wick Facebook for sweepstakes, giveaways, coupons and more photos of this cool candle sensation. But that’s not all…Air Wick has kindly offered The Vacation Gals readers a chance to win an Air Wick Color Changing Candle. Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment, any comment below.
- You may comment daily. One person per day please.
- You may leave comments until 9 p.m. (Central Time) Monday, November 12, 2012.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Immediate family members of The Vacation Gals are not eligible to enter.
- We will enter the total number of comments into random.org to generate a winning comment number. A winner’s name and winning comment number will be announced at the bottom of this post.
- If winner does not respond to two emails announcing his/her win within five days, another comment number will be chosen.
- Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.
- Entrants need to reside in the U.S. must be at least 18 years old.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Thank you to Air Wick for the review candle and gift card. What a fun holiday accent!