Country Inns & Suites is near and dear to our hearts. To be honest, I had never experienced this brand until moving to Minnesota a few years ago. But once you’re aware of this family-friendly hotel chain you’ll realize they seem to be everywhere, including one directly across the street from the Mall of America. I wasn’t the only Vacation Gal to get to experience Country Inn & Suites. Kara and her family took a wild mystery road trip with two other families on the 1k Country Adventure. The trip included a different hotel every night. Needless to say, we think Country Inn & Suites is a delightful hotel chain that goes out of their way to cater to families.
Most locations offer the following amenities…
- Hot complimentary Be Our Guest Breakfast – now available on classic diningware
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Club Carlson hotel rewards program
- Business center
- Free weekday newspaper
- Workout facility
- Free freshly baked cookies
- Read It & Return Lending Library
- Swimming pool
- Leave a comment, any comment…
- You may comment daily. One person per day please.
- You may leave comments until 9 p.m. (Central Time) Monday, November 5, 2012.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Immediate family members of The Vacation Gals are not eligible to enter.
- We will enter the total number of comments into random.org to generate a winning comment number. A winner’s name will be announced at the bottom of this post.
- If winner does not respond to two emails announcing his/her win within five days, another comment number will be chosen.
- Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.
- Entrants need to reside in the US or Canada and must be at least 18 years old.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Winners have been notified.