Country Inns & Suites is near and dear to our hearts. To be honest, I had never experienced this brand until moving to Minnesota a few years ago. But once you’re aware of this family-friendly hotel chain you’ll realize they seem to be everywhere, including one directly across the street from the Mall of America. I wasn’t the only Vacation Gal to get to experience Country Inn & Suites. Kara and her family took a wild mystery road trip with two other families on the 1k Country Adventure. The trip included a different hotel every night. Needless to say, we think Country Inn & Suites is a delightful hotel chain that goes out of their way to cater to families.
Most locations offer the following amenities…
- Hot complimentary Be Our Guest Breakfast – now available on classic diningware
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Club Carlson hotel rewards program
- Business center
- Free weekday newspaper
- Workout facility
- Free freshly baked cookies
- Read It & Return Lending Library
- Swimming pool
- Leave a comment, any comment…
- You may comment daily. One person per day please.
- You may leave comments until 9 p.m. (Central Time) Monday, November 5, 2012.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Immediate family members of The Vacation Gals are not eligible to enter.
- We will enter the total number of comments into random.org to generate a winning comment number. A winner’s name will be announced at the bottom of this post.
- If winner does not respond to two emails announcing his/her win within five days, another comment number will be chosen.
- Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.
- Entrants need to reside in the US or Canada and must be at least 18 years old.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Winners have been notified. Once we receive confirmation we will announce them here.