Travel-sized products have always been a topic of conversation among travelers. In fact, ever since the TSA 3-1-1 rule came into play I check the bottle or container size before purchasing items I may travel with. That’s one of the reasons I love cosmetic and body care samples, they are usually well under three ounces, making them ideal for air travel.
This past weekend when I flew to Denver for my sister’s wedding, I had the fun chance to try out the Total Beauty Collection ($15). If you love girly-girl stuff like I do, then this is for you. In fact, this would make for a fun gift, too. The Total Beauty Collection pack is filled with four to six products covering all of your beauty needs, think cosmetics, skin care, fragrance and hair care. Each items is three ounces or less which makes them the ideal travel size but the collection also allows you to sample new products from popular brands such as Murad, Neutrogena, Ferro Cosmetics, Blinc Cosmetics and Alterna Hair Care without having to purchase a full-sized package. Let’s just say I felt spoiled using the stream of products all of which were new to me. For example, I sampled Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair cream, June Jacobs Green Tea and Cucumber Body Balm, Jonathan’s Dirt texturizing paste and Zent’s Sun eau de toilette.
When you wish to try a Total Beauty Collection you simply order it, no subscription needed, and shipping is free(!). Plus, when you purchase a collection, you’ll receive discounts and special offers on full-size products from these top-rated brands when you find something you can’t live without.
The good news today is Total Beauty is offering one of our readers the chance to win a Total Beauty Collection of their own. All you have to do is this:
1. Opt in to the Total Beauty Collection mailing list at Total Beauty Collection.
2. Next, leave a comment below telling us that you subscribed and, if you wish, what type of beauty products you’ll enjoy receiving.
- You may enter once per person.
- You may leave comments until 9 p.m. (Central Time) Tuesday, October 2, 2012.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Immediate family members of The Vacation Gals are not eligible to enter.
- We will enter the total number of comments into random.org to generate a winning comment number. Winner will be notified and announced on this post after confirming the winner entered properly.
- If winner does not respond to two emails announcing his/her win within five days, another comment number will be chosen.
- Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.
Congratulations to our lucky winner: Amber Warfield