This summer I’ve been working on a cruise-themed copywriting job. The experience has been really fun and it’s been nice working from home. The project is now winding down so a few weekends ago I thought I’d update my online resume. The next day an email popped into my inbox regarding a job opportunity in the travel industry. My interest was piqued and within a matter of days a job interview was scheduled. Whoa. I needed to work fast to put together a presentable outfit. That’s when I realized my closest could use a professional update. But where do I start? Some of the items in my closet that I really like are by Tahari Arthur S. Levine (aka Tahari ASL) so I decided to browse the website. Wow! Talk about cute fall work wear at reasonable prices. Best of all they’re versatile. I found professional and stylish dresses, suits, and separates for cute mix-and-matching. I couldn’t stop clicking the website’s “love it” hearts on each outfit.
Tahari ASL is fun to shop because of the various looks and styles. You won’t just find a couple of suites that look similar. There’s a variety and it some really great colors. I’ll show you now. Here is my fall wish list from Tahari ASL. Do you see the photo above on the right? That’s my #1. The Bi-Stretch Fit-And-Flare Dress ($128.00) is a seamed fit-and-flare dress in bi-stretch fabric. Cute and classic and the perfect staple for mixing and matching jackets or cardigans.
2. Sashed Bi-Stretch Skirt Suit in Raspberry ($140). This skirt suit says confident sophistication. Not only does the color pop but the sashed jacket adds a fun yet elegant look.
3. Belted Pique Skirt Suit in Teal ($140). Speaking of color, this skirt suit is another one of my favorites. The portrait collar and the detail of the O-ring buckle on the belt stand out on this suit. A pretty necklace would complete the look.
4. Crepe Peplum Skirt Suit in French Purple ($140). Anyone who knows me well will vouch that grape, purple, eggplant…all of the shades in the deep violet range classify as my favorite color. Besides the color, this peplum skirt suit is something I would have never considered a few years ago. One month during my Shape Magazine year my photo shoot wardrobe options consisted of peplum dresses and I fell in love with the style.
5. Faux Pearl Embroidered Crepe Pantsuit ($160). The classic-me is also weak for pearls so it’s no surprise this gorgeous pantsuit is on my wish list. I adore the pearl collar and cuffs and appreciate that it’s a pants suit, making it ideal for fall work wear considering the cooler temperatures will be arriving soon.
6. Denim Skirt Suit ($140). As a girl of the 80’s I openly admit I have a long history with denim so I was surprised to discover this denim skirt suit. It’s really unique material to use in a professional style and the collar cut is really fresh, too. This one counts as a great conversation starter and it works well for those casual days that still need a pounce of professionalism. Well done, Tahari ASL.
Thank you Tahari ASL for sponsoring this post.